This Fibaro Fibaro Z-Wave Double Switch 2 requires 3-wire (including neutral) installation and works with an AC (230V) power supply.
The Fibaro Z-Wave Double Switch 2 also features a secondary switch input which allows it to directly control other associated Z-Wave devices. This means that by turning the switch ON/OFF you can also turn other associated devices ON/OFF even if they are not physically connected to the same Fibaro module. It also enables you to control the local load as part of 2-way and multi-way lighting circuits.
This product integrates with all Australian certified (921.42MHz) Z-Wave controllers including:
- Raspberry PI with RaZberry Card
- Fibaro Home Controller 2/Lite
- DHS Z-Wave Universal Remote Controller
- DHS Z-Wave Mini Remote Controller
- No dry contacts – this is important. It means that the new FGS-223 cannot be used to control low voltage systems such as garden lights and irrigation, or where you want a pure volt-free switch such as alarm panels and garage door controls. If you need device with dry contacts please see zConnect Z-Wave Garage Door Opener or FIBARO Z-Wave Sgl Switch InWall or DHS Z-Wave Sgl Switch InWall