All GOAP modules are manufactured in Europe.
- The GOAP Z-Wave Dimmer module occupies a smaller volume than comparable modules of any other brand and will fit easily in any flush mounting box.
- The GOAP Z-Wave Dimmer can measure the power consumption of the connected electrical device and itself has an extremely low power consumption of just 0.7 W.
- The GOAP Z-Wave Dimmer can operate across a wide temperature range, from a chilly -10˚C to a scorching 40˚C (14˚–104˚F). It supports the connection of a digital temperature sensor, which is also useful for creating complex scenarios. Every module also acts as a repeater in order to improve the range and stability of the Z-Wave network.
- Unlimited controlling capability through gateway
- Setting mono-stable (push button) or bi-stable switch type
- Z-Wave Plus compliant
- 23 additional parameters for expert users
Z-Wave Plus™ , SDK version: 6.51.03
921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave
Indoor use only
0.6 A / 230 VAC
0.85 A / 30 VDC
Up to 30m indoors with no obstacles
|Operating Temp.||-10C ~ +40C|
41.8mm x 36.8mm x 15.4mm