Please note that this smoke sensor can be used only as an auxiliary detector. To fulfil Australian regulation you have to have installed in your dwelling other fully certified in Australia smoke sensors, as a primary smoke detectors. Our Z-Wave smoke sensor can be used only as an additional detector linked to your home automation system.
This sensor comes with everything you need to install it into an existing Z-Wave network, including mounting screws, drywall anchors, and a CR123A battery for power.
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave controllers in Australian version (921.42MHz) including: VeraEdge UI7 and Fibaro HC2 / Lite.
- Extremely easy installation – simply install it in location prone to fire.
- Powered with one CR123A battery (included).
- Alarm is signaled by loud 85db sound and LED diode.
- Support the security, OTA.
- Manual test functionality.
- NWI automated inclusion functionality.
Z-Wave (binary sensor)
One battery CR123A
up to 30m indoor
921.42 MHz (AU/NZ Z-Wave)
-10oC ~ 40oC
|Application||Indoor use only|
65 x 28 mm