With the VERA Edge Home Controller you can do anything today’s most advanced smart homes can do. This Z-Wave gateway allows you to control your smart home devices from a mobile device or computer. It lets you schedule events based on motion, time of day and light intensity triggers. You will also be able to save your favorite temperature or lighting settings and apply them with one click anytime.
This new model includes features such as geo fencing which notifies your Z-Wave network when you are coming home. The VERA Edge Home Controller will make sure you have just the right temperature in your bedroom or living room when you arrive. It will help you save energy by switching off all lights and unnecessary equipment when you leave. There are thousands of ways to make your home or office more secure and efficient. Vera is designed to let you experiment with all of them until you find the smartest way to live.
Your VERA Edge Home Controller can meet many different needs depending on the accessories you add to it:
- Build a security system by adding door locks, door/window sensors, motion sensors, wireless video cameras, and sirens.
- Create an energy saving system with thermostats, light dimmers, and AC controllers.
- Set up a home safety monitoring system with smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, and flood detectors.
- Make your life more convenient by connecting garage door openers, light switches, and lawn sprinklers that operate automatically.
- Feel free to combine all these functions into one system.
Z-Wave Plus™ and 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave
Australian type Socket Plug connection
AC 230V / 50Hz
Up to 30m indoors with no obstacles
CPU: 600MHz MIPS SoC
Flash Memory: NAND 128 MB
Memory: DDR2 128 MB
1 x USB Port for future expansion
1 x WAN Port
|Networking||4 x LAN Port 1 (10/100 Mbit/sec port)|
Indoor use only
0 ~ 40 °C
‐10 ~ 70 °C, humidity 5~95%RH (max)
Australian RCM mark, CE, FCC, RoHS, Z-Wave Plus
(LxWxH) 120mm x 80mm x 30mm